Monday, August 18, 2008

Hanging at home

Attempts have been made to cut the pacy out of J's life...which we refer to as the "du"...named by J. One attempt is suggesting that it go to the new baby! Training starting at 15 weeks gestation:)




There have also been attempts at getting a family portrait..and to save money I thought I would take it myself. The turn out is above. The first task was to get J in the pic..then to get him to look at the camera..with mom and dad maintaining composure. You are more than welcome to be the judge..we may just be getting wallet size though:)

5 comments:

benrod007 said...

The Rodgers would like to order a set of 10 please!! Now, talk to me about that shirt! It looks so cute on you : )

benrod007 said...

Bruder looks like he got a haircut. Was there a father/son special when Jman got his haircut??

Anonymous said...

You guys are so much fun! Great job on the portrait! :)

Anonymous said...

Leslie and Rob Barry.....you did NOT tell me you were pregnant...congrats!! :)

Emily Suzanne said...

Hello Miss Leslie! I haven't seen you guys in TOO long! I don't even think we've met your little guy... and here you are pregnant again!
I reconnected with Deonne on Facebook and found your blog...
Miss you... love you! SOOOO happy to be able to keep up with you guys this way!
Your Cuz.