Look at you and your sassy new blog! I love the haircut pics AND the haircut! :-) Give Jackson kisses from all of us Martin girls!
Wow! another Blogging Expert in the family.....i like it! I like the title-Being a Barry....Very very cute journal of a milestone in Jackson's life-1st real haircut!. So very handsome! XOXO, Mom
JMan!!! Look at you big boy! I love these pics- he did so well! We miss yall!!!! : )
I think the sweet little "countdown" is cute. So so sweet...Your blog is so cute too. What a smart girl!Love, Mom
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Look at you and your sassy new blog! I love the haircut pics AND the haircut! :-) Give Jackson kisses from all of us Martin girls!
Wow! another Blogging Expert in the family.....i like it! I like the title-Being a Barry....Very very cute journal of a milestone in Jackson's life-1st real haircut!. So very handsome! XOXO, Mom
JMan!!! Look at you big boy! I love these pics- he did so well! We miss yall!!!! : )
I think the sweet little "countdown" is cute. So so sweet...Your blog is so cute too. What a smart girl!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment