Monday, August 06, 2007

Seriously........ this city never stops!

I mean you may wonder "How much fun can one have in a souvenir shop"....let me tell you the fun just doesn't stop!
This was our night to see a Broadway show! So in our "budget" fashion we went to TKTS to get the discounted tickets. We saw 110 in the shade. It was good. It was also in studio 54...which made it pretty cool! The guy in the show was the best in my opinion. But we had a great time wearing our new dresses and necklaces!

SOHO....loved this area. After our adventure in Chinatown (so crazy)- we went to Soho. We got some jewelry and sassy dresses. In this picture notice the man in the tie running the jewelry booth. Well, Ashley started talking to him became his friend and then bought a necklace b/c she liked him! She wanted to support his business b/c we was a good guy with a very well organized booth.

The Staten Island ferry...free...and a great way to see the city sky line and statue of liberty....we didn't actually go to the statue of Liberty (to save time)...but I want to take Jackson someday to see it and Ellis Island.

Love Cafe Lola....where "You Got Mail" was filmed. We had breakfast there one morning. It was awesome. I could have breakfast there every morning. The windows were open the weather was nice, the food was organic and the coffee was kicking!


1 comment:

rodgersrocks said...

I wish I could go to Cafe Lola.....sounds great! Way to Blog daughter....Love, Mom
Jackson is a lucky little guy!