Sunday, August 05, 2007

Praising the LORD in NYC!








This was the one stop that Ashley and Ben demanded. I mean Ashley needed a break from her "sighting seeing" career with all her guests that she has been hosting in NYC -so this is her "golden nugget" church in NYC (her time to refocus in a busy busy city)....and I was crying like a baby....oh yes! So there we were in NY at the Brooklyn Tabernacle church! Oh man! Sweet Jesus! Praise the LORD! I mean right when you walk in you just feel the Spirit....and I did not grow up feeling the spirit like that in my churches! The envronment of people is amazing....and you feel uninhibited to love the Lord and be vulnerable. There are people from every walk of life and race.. I mean, in a most cases, the only thing I had in common with most people there is CHRIST and that is so cool! To think that the same God molds and shapes all of us into his image...Wow! Those thoughts alone, the music, the praise the words the hugs, the tears....just brought me to tears for 2 hours. Shocking...I know - but you can image. So my first big experience in NY was a great one!

1 comment:

benrod007 said...

Amen sister! Oh Rhoda please answer the door!

Luv,
Ash