Saturday, July 28, 2007

And he WRITES!

Okay...no time for pictures, yet....but they will come! Anyway, I am amazed at my husband's new found interest in blogging. He used to poke fun at me and now he can't get enough. The last 2 entries were from him....in case some were wondering. He is so into it! Ahhh...I love it! Anyway, NYC was great. Not a lot of sleep, but so much to see. I did miss the boys. I mean they are apart of me and I long to see them and share experiences with them. Not to say that the "girl time" wasn't worth it....but I love my precious husband and my every changing sweet jackson. One day, when the j-man is not in diapers, we will take a trip to NYC, as a family, and run in central park.........I can see it now- the boys taking off without me and meeting up with me later. Hmmmmmmm.....still I want to do it one day. Stay tuned b/c there are NYC details to come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Les, in honor of the run that we didn't do in NYC...I ran for a whole 7 minutes the other day with the boys...I know, I know...you are amazed at my amazing feet. You inspired me to get my rear in gear, plus I thought it would be fun to see Mike's face when his bride said, "Let's move!" Love the blog. Love hearing your inner voice in reality. Great job. Love Shelly