
The cousins: my big brothers girls, Emmerson and Evynn, and then my boys..in Lubbock

We went to Lubbock at the beginning of July and J had to learn to use the restroom on the side of the road like a man!

Me, Benjamin and rob....we have this same pic with Jman in this outfit!

Jumping fun!

Great Granny Jo with the boys


I love this picture mostly because of Alan in the background...just beat!

Doing sparklers at Alan's firestation...halfway standing then resting the other half of the body!


The Martin girls both had problems putting their shoes on the 4th of July ....I think it is cute!


J man at Tractor day with Grammie!

J man helping Daddy fix the dryer...he really went and got his own tools and told rob he wanted to help!

Grammie and Benjamin

Splash park with friends!

Random pic with my baby!

Grandma Susie and Baby B!

B chillin with his friend

Me and the boys in June at Mom's......Really I am so grateful for them!
3 comments:
Really good pics Les...I like how you just kind of make them all into a Spring-summer story....it works and gives us all some fun times looking at them. Love, Mom
Love all the pics! Especially the ones of you all here! Fun memories! We loved the time we spent with you all here!! Thanks again for making the trip! Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple of weeks!!!
I love looking at all these, Leslie! Your boys are too cute!! I want to get them all together with my boys one day... wouldn't that be great? Those pictures of Granny Jo are so sweet and I can tell the wind is blowing! typical Lubbock!
My book is like a fantasy/love story/mystery sort of thing. I'm getting excited about it...Of course I think it's good... I'm the one writing it!! haha.
Maybe you can read it and tell me what you think one day :)
Post a Comment