Friday, June 12, 2009

It's OVER.....

Work that is! I am now unemployed. I have been blessed to work in MISD for 7 years. I truly enjoyed it and I am greatfull for the opportunity that I was given to do the prespeech program and do what I love. However- I am glad that I will be at home more until I get another job in 3 months for only about 10 hrs/week. We'll see how it goes....

Others things to know about us:
- I got a bandeaukini...yes- basicly all you need to know is that I prefer not to wear any swimsuit but landed with this one.....pretty much a shirt with panties...I would prefer sweats!
-We are officially in a organic veggie co-op- thanks to rob!
- boys are growing...J is offically completely potty trained..not even pull ups at night!
- b smiles at everyone and rolls like a maniac!
- I need to get a haircut and my eyebrows waxed.
- got a new camera after J broke the other one while doing a "car" photo session- takes pics of his toy cars in the house......
-started running again...randomly only when rob is home and I feel like I can break away!
- went to see Amos Lee in concert in May. Had a great time with Rob- hanging out like before we had kiddos.
- below are pics from the past couple of weeks.

I truly B just chillin on the backyard porch....love the summertime!
Watermark Baptism Sunday at the Park....celebrating LIFE in CHRIST! Rob and Jman with the Kedersha clan...or half of the clan!:)
At Amos Lee Concert....haven't been out like this in too long! Ran into friends! Laughed a lot..and got shhhed by a serious Amos Lee fan!LOVE IT!
Amos Lee is AWESOME in concert! Thanks Ben for the tickets...you are now in the lead for best brother!~HAHAHAHAH

2 comments:

Emily Suzanne said...

Leslie! Looks like you guys have been having so much fun!
Congrats on getting to stay home! Your life is about to change! you'll have so much more sporadic-"I have to make a schedule or I'm going to go mad!"-time!
Working 10 hours a week sounds great too!

rodgersrocks said...

Love the pictures! ESP. the little Benjamin in his summer hat and bouncer! How cute is he.....