Friday, April 10, 2009

Springtime is here!























Okay...so here is a breakdown of our March:
-J sick for 2 weeks (NO FUN)
- B growing and really SWEET!
-B really likes to smile:)
- J made up the word :HEBALOW
definition: (after weeks of questioning)
anything on the end of an object that can scoop or pick up things. Example: a laddle, crane, on the Thomas video there is a train with a Hebalow on top that attacks other trains.
-J likes to say "to me" in place of "for me" or "with me"
Examples: "Mom, the party at the park to me." OR "That train to me." OR "Mommy, You get that to me?"
-We went to go see Thomas the Train with Grammie and Amelia. IT WAS FREEZING but FUN!
- Judy came over with all of her family and feed us and we had a dance session at the end!
-My friends threw me a "sip-n-see" for my baby boy! (see pic)
- Papa Martin and Sweet Pea stopped by on their way on a trip to see the boys!
- I thought if I stopped by the bluebonnets on the way home from work one day that I would get some good pics of the boys! Well....J was not into it and this pic of them will not be a framer! Brotherly love!
- I started back to work 2 weeks ago and we are all tired getting use to the new schedule. I only have until the first week of June.
- At 2 months B weighs in at 11.7 lbs!












1 comment:

Deonne said...

I'm so excited about this post!! I can't believe how much B has grown! He is such a cutie!!...love that sweet little pic of him smiling! The bluebonnet pic is hilarious!! LOL! You look great...love your hair and love all of you! 'Hope you all have a Happy Easter!