
Here is my man! He is now 3 and I am still just chasing him around and loving him like crazy....He surprises me with what he says...and how he loves. I really do have a hard time remembering life before him (could be due to sleep deprivation- but I guess that is why God made Saturdays before you have children- so you can sleep!)...anyway God has blessed me to the fullest with him. J-man if you read this in the future, know that you brought joy to others from the moment you where born...your heart is already so BIG!Here are a few of your qualities/talents:
- great puzzle master (see pics)
-already taking pics (can you guess which ones)- took the one of your bro, me and baby bro, and daddy.
-Great big bro...you love making your little bro smile.
-loves to get out of bed at LEAST 5 times after you are put in bed to go to the potty...and sometimes try to sit on the couch next to Me!! We usually snuggle and laugh while Daddy tells you to get back in bed!!
-I LOVE all the songs you sing!
-YOU love the movie "cars" and play with them all the time (even right now!)
- You think everything goes "down the hill"....You like to tell me that the balloon that you let go of in the back yard got caught in the tree then went down the HILL!! You also told me that there is a monster outside your window and he will come in and go "down the hill!".
-You love markers more than colors!
- You can't stand sitcky hands.
-You love cheese sticks and yogart....still!
- You ALWAYS want someone to chase you!!
- Everyday is Fun with you!
Yes....I, your mother, am in love with you!









No comments:
Post a Comment