Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby is coming.......

The above picture is me at 38 week plus some and J..and yes that is a mole on my belly button!

So I have one week to go...if that! I am really feeling it! We are pretty excited. My hope is that I will just go into labor and then labor for most of it at home then head out to the hospital. However- the drugs may be calling me! Anyway, we had a scare a week ago b/c my uterus was not progressing well. I went in 3 times in one week for monitoring (sonos and stress tests for the baby). The baby looks good and I was told to eat, eat, eat....so I did and gained 5 pounds in 10 days. That is no easy feat when you have a life inside you....but rob put me on the Blue Bell diet...and ladies it works! Ice cream everyday...I mean when your doc tells you to gain weight fruits and veggies aren't going to cut it! I really don't want to have a C-section - so i did what I could!

Anyway- pray for continued growth and a healthy baby boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, friend. So, so excited for you!!!

Chrys

Kay-Lynn said...

praying for you! Can't wait to see him!

Deonne said...

Wow! I can't even imagine being told to GAIN weight! :-) We are praying for that sweet baby boy (and Mama too) and can't hardly wait to meet him!!!! Love you!