The above pic is posted b/c J laughs at himself when he see this!So this summer I have been just "making it" with this pregnancy..but j has been living life- mostly in the backyard with a water hose. I am getting out of my 1st trimester..due at the end of January. This summer J has gotten a chipped front tooth, rolled off a diving board, worn a lot of muscle shirts, spent time with friends and family, started talking more, declared "green" as his favorite color, eaten his weight in cheese and yogart, gotten at least one 2 year molar, got his first professional (other than mom) hair cut, spent time in the WM nursery,traveled to Austin and Lubbock and wondered why his mother lays on the couch a lot in complete exhaustion......he tilts his head and pats my face and kisses me and says "mommy". However- he still has not agreed to another child coming into the family.
Hopefully- I am turning a corner with my nausea....but so far the baby is good and that is a blessing I shouldn't take for granted!

Out on our NEW porch...J really wanted me to take this picture of him and the giraffe.
ALMOST the "perfect" family lake picture....
LIFE JACKETS are essential with this waterbaby!
Painting is a new passion.....however, he likes to do it for about 2 minutes then always talk about it.
Father's Day j got his daddy a photo book from when we went to Boston. Plus of course this awesome card.
No comments:
Post a Comment