
We are excited for another year with J and trying not to take life for granted!

Christmas Eve at Watermark....it was a great time to have my sister and there and our family friend Lara in town from Austin.
Santa....say it ain't so!!!!
A cold night in Santa land....J was quite busy and so were we!
J is singing here......I love this pic!
Love me some JUDY!!! That is what J thinks! She is a God send! J is definitely loved when mommy is at work!
Santa....say it ain't so!!!!
A cold night in Santa land....J was quite busy and so were we!
J is singing here......I love this pic!
Love me some JUDY!!! That is what J thinks! She is a God send! J is definitely loved when mommy is at work!



3 comments:
Wow!!! Jackson singing is sooooo sweet. What a sweet little guy who makes a lot of people smile! Love, Mom
Love the pics! Great christmas card!
miss you guys...kay-lynn
I love all of the sweet pics! They really show what a fun, sweet personality Jackson has!
Love you!
D
Post a Comment