Thursday, October 18, 2007

Fall at the arboretum, The STATE FAIR, getting sick....no pics!

So we have been really busy lately. I have had two close friends have some pretty significant events happen in their life. Bascily I went to 2 memorials in 4 weeks- lots of tears. It has made me thank the Lord for many things.
In the mist of mourning with friends the Jman has been on the move (as well as fighting the croup). We went to the Arbo to see the pumpkins (now I think he is allergic to hay)...I brought a new family from our church to the Arbo and I just forgot the camera...the girl i was with got some.
We also went to the State Fair this month. Gees......guess what??!?! No camera! Yet again....but we got some other people to take some pics. However to relive the experience is sweet. Here is my attempt of reenacting the memory: Jackson rode the carosel. I was bracing him on a horse that goes up and down. When he got over the initial excitement and began to expect to see his daddy ever time we turned the corner...he gained some independence. He proceeded to take my hand that was in front of him and throw it off like "I got it!"....then he held onto the pole. About 2 seconds later he grabed my other hand the was holding his back and also threw it off....after that he had the look of accomplishment and pride !! Too bad the ride was over about the time he felt that he didn't need me anymore. But it was sweet and sad all at the same time. He is growing up- even at 18 months!!! I can't get over it!

Anyway, hopefully I will get back with the camera and life will calm down so that the Barry family can breath a little!

No comments: