Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Summer moments

Jackson loves to get on the red couch in the office....he is sooo busy- but this was a lazy summer morning that I had fun just taking his picture and he didn't seem to mind!


Just floatin in lake travis....jackson loves to swim and kicks his legs in the tub like he is swimming now!

Rob, "just make sure he doesn't fall in"


Mommy....can I grow up to be like uncle ben?



Just baby, boat and water!


Mommy, really you have really outdone your self with my bed....b/c I could just sleep in this basket...I promise it works!





Really camo is "in" for all ages! Whose legs?










Jackson and Emmerson are like "yeah, can you keep those yogart drinks comin'?"



Jackson is chillin with Karla.....I mean it really is so cool to hang out with her that he had to put his shades on!









Okay so jackson really likes HATS! He is always putting hats on us at home. We have a basket in our living room with hats just for him. Well at my mom's he is using this flute bag as a hat! I guess she needs a hat basket too!




Jackson having some fun with Cousin Claire. They are pretty cute. Jackson pretty much just follows her around! They kinda look like bro and sis.......

5 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like a fun busy Summer. Jackson is sooo adorable! He just gets cuter and cuter.

Erin said...

Looks like yall had a fun busy Summer. Jackson just gets cuter and cuter.

Kay-Lynn said...

jackson is a cutie for sure! i really enjoy getting to keep up with you guys!

love the texas tech shirt! go red raiders!

rodgersrocks said...

Cute pictures!! What is this music class JAckson is in???
Mom

Deonne said...

Cute new pics! You guys had a busy summer! We miss you all! Kiss Jackson for us!