Saturday, July 07, 2007

All he really needs is a good hat and shoes.....


One of the funny things about "the J-man" (as my husband likes to call him) is that he loves to try on hats. Rob got an orange hat from the Boston Marathon and Jackson LOVES It! So now he will try and steal hats from people. So it can be an ordeal to keep one on his head b/c he thinks it is a toy. We found one the other day that we think will work until he figures it out! Also- the j-man loves his new fake crocs. I got them at Albertsons...of all places. So these foot pics are b/c I just think it is stinking CUTE! He just got them today. When he got out of the bathtub tonight...butt naked..he and ran into the kitchen to find them and then proceeded to hand them to me to put on his sweet fat feet. Then he ran around naked with his new shoes. Rob's sister, Caroline, used to sell kids shoes and she would probably be upset that I didn't have the j-man in proper shoes- but I had no idea that he would take to them like his "pacy" or "lovie"........you just never know what the little guy will just love. Anyway- I had to display his new foot wear!




1 comment:

rodgersrocks said...

Love the blue crocs!!! Match his eyes perfectly!!! I am such a push-over for a man who has good taste in shoes!!!
Love, Grammie