


This past weekend Jackson got sick. My first week home for the summer and BAM...the virus hit! So....anyway, my mom brought meals the first 2 days....thank God. Betsy also came over one night with a meal and the neighbors also brought food...I am spoiled or blessed and I can't figure out which one? Anyway- Jackson fever has gone down and he is getting better, but I am still a little cautious to be around other little buddies....but today we went to the park. He had a blast coming out of confinment! So this is a record for me to actually post something on the day it happens...but my sweet baby boy LOVES JUICE. He asks for it all the time. It's not like we give him alot either....but obviously it makes a big impact on him. He woke up the other night at 4:30 saying "mommmm(in his funny way) "duce" "duce" aka "juice". When he does get it he jugs it down like he has been parched for years. So here are some precious moments that I get to watch on a regular basis! Love Him!
4 comments:
Jackson is losing his baby look and looks like quite a handsome little guy!!! He is running uncle Alan a close race for the prettiest blue eyes EVER!!! Sweet sweet baby!!
I wish I were half that cute when I was sick! He is adorable! Emmerson loves looking at his pictures and talking about Jackson. We miss you guys! Give him hugs and kisses from us!
Oh my gosh! When did baby jackson become a little boy? Wow. He is so adorable Leslie.
Please get me a picture of that first shot of JAckson..I just LOVE looking at that...it almosts talks to you!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment