Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The B-day Party!




Can I just tell you that Jackson had a great 1st b-day...it was a little nuts getting it ready b/c it was the weekend after we got back from Boston....but it was a hit! My Dad was in town and helped cook all the hot dogs. My mom, grandma susie, cousins, and dear friends were all a part of the scene. Jackson was not one for eating the b-day cake. I think that he was a little overwhelmed with all the people watching. He just put his hands in it and then cried. He was so tired from opening presents that he just wanted out of his chair. No need to worry the cake did not go to waste. Rob and I successful took it down later that week. I can't wait for future b-days! With our little man it is sure to be a BLAST!

Here are a few interesting facts about Jackson:
-He loves to have either mom's or dad's cell phone and take pics, call people or text.
-You will often see him carrying dental floss around the house.
- He likes to "fake" cough
-He groans and moans like an old man
-He loves his radio flyer wagon
- He thinks that a squirrel is a dog and wants to pet it......
- He loves to play ball
-He enjoys the swing!
- He goes to bed early- like his daddy!
-When he is looking at something intensely he mumbles with his lips puckered out....I think it is adorable.
-He loves it when I say "momma's going to get Jackson"
-He wants to play with the neighborhood boys on their big wheels....he likes to watch them outside
- He has already had and offical mudpie while I was planting in the front
-He loves his DADDY!
-He is all BOY!

More to come in the next year I am sure of it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leslie,
Your family is so cute and I LOVE your Blog!! It was so great seeing you and i cant wait to see you again soon!! We need to party!! If you ever need a babysitter, I would love love love to watch Jackson!! Hope to talk to you soon!! Let me know your email so i can send you the pics....you can text it to me!! HAHA!!

~Leigh Wills