Friday, April 27, 2007

In BOSTON for the one year B-DAY!





B-Day boy in Boston! We made it to Boston and the plane ride was great....Jackson was a champ! There was a seeing eye dog in front of us so that was exciting for him. We went to a little Italian resturant and got some food after we got settled in our hotel. Jackson had some chocolate ice cream. It was a good b-day. I can't believe that a year went by....and my newborn is now a full time active little man. I am blessed to have a healthy little one and I am soo excited to watch him grow and his little personality to develop more. He is a fun little man!

2 comments:

Deonne said...

Les-
These birthday pics are so cute! I'm glad you all had a good time in Boston. I can't believe that sweet little boy is already a year old! Emmerson sure does miss him...you guys too... When I tell her we are going to the park she ash for "Jackson too? Leslie too? AND Uncle Rob?" Hopefully we will see you guys soon and we can make a trip to the park. Love you!

Deonne said...

Oops! I guess I shouldn't be on the phone when I am typing! :-) That should have said she "asks." :-)