THIS IS FOR YOU....DEONNE!
Yes, I have a very ambitious sister-in-law...Whom is a 24hour historian with her daughter Emmerson. She keeps me on my toes, therefore, I must perform! So here are my somewhat, not so reasonable reasons to why I have not been blogging this month!
1. It was really cold the first week of December.
2. Jackson has started to be on the move...crawling! (Note pics below)
3. I rearranged my house 3 times in the living room to give us optimum room for Jackson to roam and be in a baby proof zone.....which lead to many frustrations....and finally the Lokey's came over to intervene (shells helped too- of course!).
4. There was a Mouse in my HOUSE! Yes- for a week there was a small rodent living it up in our home. Every kind of mouse trap was purchased.....and the 42 cent trap caught it! sick-out!
5. Rob's running group ran the White Rock Marathon...we went to cheer them on with 2 eight month old babies. Shelly's hubby, mike, ran and did amazing! He ran a 3:39 in his FIRST marathon...he's our hero! Being a spectator takes a lot out of you....Rob said that it was harder being a spectator than running the marathon. Sweet validation for me!
6. Christmas parties!
7. Getting things in order for Rob's 30th b-day party!
8. work-sorta....part-time ROCKS!
9. Christmas shopping....even though I just did gift cards for everyone!
10. Loving on my sweet baby boy! I love watching him grow.....he is doing so much!
11. Listening to Jackson say "mmmmm...mamamamamama" and of course.."dadadadadad"
12. washing cloth diapers!
13. cleaning bottles
14. Visiting rob at Starbucks...his home base this month!
15. Trying to run with the baby jogger in my new tennies!
That is all that I can come up with ..... I am sure that there are a million more -but this will have to do. Now, Deonne please know that I will be doing a wrap-up of the holidays in a couple of days with pictures to display. So, that's all I got! I do love this season....seeing people that I love is always a blessing.
1 comment:
Leslie,
Christy from long time ago Deeper in Doctrine class at NBC. I ran into you this summer and got to your blog from Erin's. Long intro... Anyway, we also use cloth diapers. I am finding more and more of us are out there. We have done it from the beginning and I helped Erin get into it so if you have any questions, let me know. What kind do you all use?
Christy
Post a Comment