Monday, November 27, 2006
THANKSGIVING 2006 was a FIRST for Jackson! Jackson had an eventful Thanksgiving. Rob had to work at his new store and so Jackson and I went to the Barry side for Turkey! We got to catch with Mitzi and get some good stories about her trip to Antarticia...crazy huh?!? She had a blast and said it was amazing. All the brothers were there...Chris, Mike and Pat. Also- Caroline and Claire. Gigi brought her new boyfriend. They were definitely smitten with one another! I took rob's famous (to his sweet mom) cream corn. She loves that stuff. It was a good time but Jackson soon needed a nap so I took him home in the afternoon to catch some zzzzz. Then my mom came over and we went to go visit Rob and get some coffee. The Waldreps were so kind and brought Rob some thankgiving dinner while he was at work. Rob said it was the best turkey he has ever tasted! SO that was the big day ....Jackson is starting to rock back and forth on all fours.....crawling is just around the corner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment