Saturday, September 09, 2006

There was life before Jackson...I promise! Right before Jackson entered the world...Rob and I were swamped with life. Not only were we trying to prepare for the little guy, but Rob was officating 2 weddings right before Jackson's birth. One was in Oklahoma in March and the other was for his cousin in April....a mere 5 days before Jackson arrived. We like to cut it close. Anyway- I have included some pics from Mitz's wedding below and one of me and my other two friends who got hitched in March. Life was busy with births and weddings. Both sweet sweet occasions. I am blessed to have experienced both. Life is still busy, but in a different way. Rob and I cut down on commitments to church and other areas to make room to love on Jackson. Work has gotten better with learning how to juggle Jackson. So far so good. Rob and Jackson have become closer and it is sweet for me to see. Jackson does love it when I come home and does not want me to put him down when I have been gone at work all day. I am trying to remember and hold these times in my memory.....because I never want to forget how he feels to hold and how sweet he is to look at.....like Rob says "he is soo cute that you just want to put him in a bowl and eat him!".

No comments: